Attention: families of residents at Alzheimer’s Queensland residential aged care facilities
We welcome and encourage your visits to our aged care facilities however we ask that you
- Have no symptoms of any illness, even if mild;
- Be screened upon entry to our facility;
- Check in with the Check in Qld app, if you do not have access to a smart phone our staff will be able to help you on arrival at the front desk
- Not have visited a declared hotspot or restricted area over the past 14 days as per the latest Health Directives;
- Not have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Not be subject to an isolation or quarantine order from QHealth and
- Not be awaiting a COVID 19 test result
As per the latest Health Directive, all visitors to our facility must:
- Continue to practice social distancing where possible;
- Visit a resident’s room or an outdoor area, and avoid communal areas; and
- Practice strict hand hygiene before entering our facility and while on our premises.
For up to minute information on current restrictions on Residential Aged Care Facilities please check the Queensland Health website https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the facility directly on:
- Windsor Aged Care Service – 07 3357 9099
- Rosalie Nursing Centre – 07 3367 0132
- Garden City Aged Care Service – 07 3349 0110
Alternatively, please call our dedicated COVID-19 senior nursing officer on (free call) 1800 180 023, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We thank you for your time and patience at this challenging time.
Stay well, and stay safe!