Attention: families of residents at Alzheimer’s Queensland residential aged care facilities
In line with Queensland Health advice pertaining to COVID-19, all of our Alzheimer’s Queensland residential aged care facilities are open to all visitors and residents are once again able to leave their facility for family gatherings or social outings.
All visitors will be screened upon entry and you are asked not to visit if you
- are unwell with any illness but particularly with respiratory illnesses
- are waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test
- have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19
- have travelled from overseas in the last 14 days
- have been to any declared hotspots
Our staff will continue to be screened for any symptoms prior to commencing work, however the use of surgical masks is no longer required.
Should you have any questions or concerns about a loved one at one of our residential aged care facilities, please contact the facility directly on:
- Windsor Aged Care Service – 07 3357 9099
- Rosalie Nursing Centre – 07 3367 0132
- Garden City Aged Care Service – 07 3349 0110
Alternatively, please call our dedicated COVID-19 senior nursing officer on (freecall) 1800 180 023, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We thank you for your time and patience at this challenging time.