At Alzheimer’s Queensland, we understand some individuals may wish to receive private nursing care from the comfort of their own home, retirement village and/or nursing home.
Our dementia nursing services are available 24 hours a day, and can be accessed on a regular, or a contract basis, in an emergency, or to offer relief, when required.
Our staff are extensively trained in caring for people living with dementia, and can provide support and enable individuals with:
- Washing and dressing
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with eating
- Assistance with mobility and daily exercises
- Social support, particularly dementia care
- Escorting to appointments and other social activities
- Linking with AQ Rehab for at home physiotherapy, occupational therapy and speech pathology services
- Tailored services to meet the individual’s needs.
For further information on services, fees or bookings, email email@example.com or call 1800 639 331 (Free-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).