Our Alzheimer's Queensland dementia workshops are designed to arm service providers, and carers for those living with dementia, including Alzheimer's disease, with the necessary skills to prevent, or minimise the effects of the disease.
Our dementia workshops equip participants with knowledge of the disease process, and how it can compromises lifestyles, functional abilities, and behaviours.
- What is dementia?
- Activities and dementia
- Dementia and night-time behaviours
- Dementia and behaviours of concern
- Dementia: Smart assistive technologies
- Depression in dementia
- Dementia and intellectual disabilities
- Swallowing difficulties in people with dementia
- Communication and dementia
- Dementia and design
- Falls prevention for people with dementia
- Manual handing for frail aged persons
- Lewy body dementia.
AQ is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 30213).